LE BERCAIL restaurant
At Restaurant Le Bercail, time passes unnoticed. It’s the perfect place for an afternoon snack, or to discuss the big issues with friends, while sipping drinks around the fireplace. The formula is simple: cozy armchairs by the fire, counters and stools, and a simplified menu.
Savour the best of Charlevoix
- On Friday nights, from 7 to 11 pm
LE BERCAIL EXPERIENCE
A distinctly relaxed atmosphere to unwind and unplug.
Our team selects the best regional products in order to present you with a fresh menu, complete delicious creations.
CASUAL AND FRIENDLY CUISINE
Fine pizzas, tartares, salads and local cheeses make up a menu that is simple and just what you’re looking for.
- Monday to Wednesday 11:30 A.M. - 10 P.M. (Bar and cold tapas only from 2 P.M. - 10 P.M.)
- Thursday & Friday 11:30 A.M. - 1 A.M. (Bar and cold tapas only from 2 P.M. to 5 P.M. and 10 P.M. to 1 A.M.)
- Saturday 11:30 A.M. - 1 A.M. (Bar and cold tapas only from 11 P.M. to 1 A.M.)
- Sunday 11:30 A.M. - 11 P.M. (Bar and cold tapas only from 9 P.M. to 11 P.M.)
This schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
THE HONEY HOUSE
During the warm season, the 15 hives located in our garden produce up to 600 kilos of honey. Our chef and pastry chefs use the fresh honey in meals and in our signature desserts. The presence of bees also encourages more small fruits to grow.
SAY HI TO ANDRÉ and Philippe
From June to October, you’re welcome to explore our organic garden, where you’ll meet André and Philippe, our skilled gardeners. They are responsible for growing all of the fruits, vegetables and herbs you’ll find on your plate.
Our team works hard to present you with inspiring plates, created with a great many regional products